Monday, April 02, 2007

Well, some of my fellow baristi and other readers have pointed out that the blog isn't very "angsty."

Yeah, you're right. My first posts were much angrier, but your hurt and worried responses bummed me out. So I started pulling punches. I didn't say things that I wanted to, like "congratulations on being an idiot." I'd really like to say that to some people, but then I think of your whining and protesting and then I start thinking, hey, maybe they're right, maybe I should be that sensitive new-age guy.

Whatever. I'm done with that. I'm getting a thick skin. I'm telling it like it is.

Congratulations on being an idiot.

7 comments:

Munkee said...

dOOd...congratulations on the ugliest blog layout ever ! The angst in this place is freakin' sick.

I'm gonna go home and bite my pillow.

Panimatka Philo said...

thanks

I try

Anonymous said...

Pillow bitter? Is that allowed in here?

itelli said...

I thought I was the only one, but apparently Larry is one of my clan. Anyhoo, cheers for that mate, my other pals don't believe me when i tell them. I appreciate ur honesty.

layne (herman) said...

i drink my coffee, thankfully, aware that your spewing of angst via the blog may be what keeps you from spewing spit into my coffee.

much love to you larry!

layne (herman) said...

i drink my coffee, thankfully, aware that your spewing of angst via the blog may be what keeps you from spewing spit into my coffee.

much love to you larry!

Anonymous said...

thats better