Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Well, seeing as this here is my first post, I'll splain the bloggage a bit.

You've heard of going postal. Well, someday "going barista" will replace that frase: There's a lot of pent up Barista rage out there, built up and waiting to explode; yes it will explode. Not from me, but there's a whole fleet of Angst Ridden Baristi (ARB) working for the Green Beast, and they're going portafilter some lady's forehead when she asks for 5/7ths of a "sweet 'n' low packet" in her Skinny Latte. (Well, since the beast replaced its real espresso machines with "super-automatics", their baristi no longer have portafilters to beat people with. Nice move, Howard--always one step ahead).

That won't be me, like I said, but I will be giving my barista perspective on life, and why you get so much tude when you order a Venti Cap.

Should be funny and mildly disturbing.

With love,

Larry J.P.

1 comment:

layne (herman) said...

speak to us Barista, give us your words of wisdom and guidance.