Thursday, June 28, 2007


What the freak?
Ok, I've been scrolling through a lot of the other blogs out there... Most of the people blogging are freaks. And I'm not talking about freaks like me. I mean freaks more in the sense of this photo to the right here, which I pulled off of a Spanish language blog, which, apparently is typical of Spanish language blogs. Which brings me to another sub-topic: What is going on in Hispanic cultures that leads these people to create such disturbingly bizarre blogs? These blogs are crazy! (And this is coming from a Spanish speaker and admirer of Hispanic culture (usually).) Special kudos goes out to the Portuguese language blog which consisted of translated Brian Adams lyrics.
Yes.
The world needed that.

5 comments:

Missy said...

Thank you for writing this down so that I don't have to! It's a jungle out there...

Anonymous said...

Larry,

This is definitely one of your pictures. You clearly photo-shopped all of that sticky, delicious looking whipped cream and concocted this ridiculous xenophobic post just to publish it here.

I will only forgive you if this leads to some wonderful signature drink with a name like "The Triple Nipple Sip," or "Red On Top and Dirty Down Below," or perhaps "The Creamy Spaniard."

Delicious.

layne (herman) said...

Errr ummmm... ickk.

Panimatka Philo said...

Well, I have a scar on my shoulder that looks a bit like a third nipple...Triple Nipple Sip it is!

I can never fool you, T.S.

Thanks for keeping me honest.

Belladonna said...

oh my. I am shaking my head in utter bewilderment. This sorta creeps me out.